Curation is still not a word...
Remember how I talked about having a website for you about my topic...Well it took longer than I thought it would, and it's not even done yet! But anyways here is the link-
http://www.i-m.co/XDani15/Curation_Self-Defense/home.html
Please check it out!
I don't have a FAQ page yet but some of the questions that I would like to answer are:
How can you learn self defense online?
Does this really work?
How can this work for small people? Big people? Girls? Boys?
Is this even useful?
Is this practical?
I'd love it if people commented or asked questions or gave me ideas for new techniques. Right now it is the bare minimum.
People who want to learn more, please feel free to message me here on blogger (comment) or something. I'll try to get back to you asap!
I'd like to thank IMcreator for helping me make this website.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment