Monday, May 13, 2013

Curation...isn't even a recognized word

For my Humanities class, I need to do a curation project. Curation...is not recognized by google as a proper word...neither is google apparently. Anyways I have decided to curate a website about self-defense. Or rather, how to defend yourself from an attacker with little or no damage done to yourself. 

The people I hope would be interested in my type of website are people who have an interest in defense. But not only that, I'd like parents to look at this site and decide to teach their children what I am demonstrating as a defense technique. I would like to aim this site towards girls who are on the smaller side. But the techniques I will describe will work for everyone. 

To some who might say "How do you know these techniques will work? What proof do you have?" I reply "I am a black belt in Shaolin Kempo and have actually used these techniques in real life and they have produced the results I've been looking for. If you don't believe me, look on my website (when I'm done) and try these out on WILLING friends."

I would love to put a link to my website on this post right now, but I can't because I'm still designing it. But as soon as it's done, I'll put the link in.

Thanks,

As for something funny...in my opinion

Who do you think will win?


1 comment:

  1. It is odd that "curation" is not a recognized word--I've come across that as well. Only a matter of time. I look forward to the site. As for the image, at first I thought she has control, but, the more I look at it, I think he actually has the stronger position.

    ReplyDelete